Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My Gay-Ass Travel Mug

It is an index of Lillet's abiding love for me that she has never mentioned the gay-ass, totebaggy Amazon.com travel mug I have. I was a very (very) early Amazon customer. They used to send me shit like this all the time.

Check out the totebagging quotes that adorn this stupid thing:

If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
-- Albert Einstein

People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
-- André Gide

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-- Ghandi

This last is no doubt very inspiring when one is sipping a half-caf on the way to one's continuing ed. class.

1 Comments:

At March 1, 2005 at 4:38 PM, Blogger  said...

i had one of those! i left it in a high school gym, still full of coffee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home